Virgin America has included new functionality into their website, which now includes Alaska Airline destinations and routes. The integration of Virgin America into Alaska Airlines has been progressing relatively fast, as far as airline integrations go.
The acquisition closed on December 14th, 2016 and since then Alaska Airlines has made many moves combining both airlines including:
• Introducing reciprocal benefits to both member’s programs
• Offering status matches, point transfers, point bonuses, and Virgin America redemptions on the Alaska Airlines website
• Including Virgin America flights on redemptions with the Alaska Airlines companion fare
• Alaska Airlines announced the future discontinued use of the Virgin America brand
• Virgin America stopped accepting new applicants to their Visa Signature credit cards